Viña Albali Gran Reserva de Familia

Origin: This limited wine is 85% made up of Tempranillo vines from the estates. The remaining 15% is assembled using Cabernet Sauvignon from the same location. For this wine, the grapes are hand-picked at night to avoid high temperatures during the harvest.

Variety: 85% Tempranillo, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon

Wine preparation: The typical characteristics of the varieties are carefully taken into account throughout the fermentation and ageing. Depending on the vintage, the wine is finished in American oak for a shorter or longer time.

Tasting notes: This wine is outstanding due to its great range of aromas. It is complex, with light notes of leather, cocoa and spices.  At the palate it presents itself as soft but full-bodied, mellow and long with medium-strength tannins that promise good ageing potential.

Recommendations: This dense wine should be decanted before being enjoyed. It should ideally be drunk from a crystal glass which is absolutely transparent. This wine is ideally served at between 18° and 20° C. It is best suited to red meat, game and more mature cheeses.

Alcohol content: 13% vol.